DARWIN® wants to contribute and be at the forefront of the potential of the technological (r)evolotion in the real estate industry. We position ourselves as the evolution of smart technologies in real estate and infrastructure assets by co-creating with clients and partners within our ecosystem. The ambitions are high and projects are lining up.
To further expand our central intelligence development team we are looking for a (Jr)Full Stack Developer.
What will you do?
As a junior full stack developer you will be involved in the further development of our smart building hub, microservices and smart building app. This means that you will be involved in the further development of our platform and total solution. Here you can use different techniques. On the frontend this will be a.o. Angular and React, and on the backend C# and .Net will be common.
You will join a team of 6 permanent in house developers, surrounded by a shell of 10 (project related) freelancers. At the moment there are 3 full stackers in the team, 1 who is involved in the frontend. We are happy to help you develop further. We do this by providing guidance during your daily work, but we also offer courses.
What does it take?
In this role you are co-responsible for designing and developing our smart building applications. You will do this using techniques like C# and .NET. When focussing on front-end you are well known with frameworks like React and Angular.
At DARWIN® every voice and opinion counts, no matter your role, age or background. Therefore we are looking for persons who are creative minds and not afraid to make their voice heard.
A.o. your tasks will be:
- Translate customer wishes into new solutions;
- Design, build and implementation of new applications;
- Implement and maintain existing applications;
- Consultation with the DEV team
- Troubleshoot in the field of C# and .Net technology.
A career at DARWIN® is a lot more than just a job. It’s about being part of our changing and innovative world, and adding value to our customer’s businesses, processes and environments. Your skills, ambition and passion will contribute to the development of our business and allow us to succeed in the challenges of the upcoming years.
Working for DARWIN® allows you to be a part of a young, dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial company. It gives you a safe and collaborative working environment with ambitious and innovative goals for the world of tomorrow, but also for your career and personal development.
We are looking for different kinds of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds and genders to build the iconic future of smart building.
Are you ready to make an impact and leave a positive legacy for years to come? If you are passionate about our purpose to excel in creating sustainable solutions for a better world, come and join our caring DARWIN® family. Together we will add value to the future.
Working at DARWIN® brings a lot of great benefits including:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market and a range of employee benefits such as flexible mobility advantages, extra-legal pension, ….
- Career development programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that gives you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- A dynamic, creative and safe working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions)
- Possibility to work on complex projects within both a local and international environment.