DARWIN® wants to contribute and be at the forefront of the potential of the technological (r)evolotion in the real estate industry. We position ourselves as system integrator for smart technologies in real estate and infrastructure assets by co-creating with clients and partners within our ecosystem. The ambitions are high and projects are lining up.
To realize our Smart Building projects we are looking for a Project Manager Smart Buildings.
What will you do?
You will be involved end to end in the commercial and operational part of the project. At the intersection of software development, design, and system integration, you will ensure that commercial and project initiatives are translated into a practical implementation. Your main responsibilities include understanding customers’ needs, the description and implementation of features, managing budget & planning during implementation and working with the (project)development team to follow-up and deliver.
- You lead the implementation of projects from idea to launch together with and across the different departments such as Sales, R&D, Development team;
- You make sure the projects are an accelerator for product development;
- You follow up the ongoing projects to ensure that the specifications, costs, progress,… stay in line with the plan;
- You ensure that the systems, technologies and services of suppliers and 3rd parties are integrated into our eco-system of products;
- You help with making business cases and recommendations for the decision-making process.
- You analyze the competitive landscape and stay up-to-date on all developments within our industry;
- You communicate enthusiastically about the product (vision) to stakeholders, partner teams, and the broader organization.
What does it take?
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in system integration, building management systems, software (ICT) or the construction industry in general;
- You are well known with IT Engineering or ICT;
- You are passionate about innovation and technology in combination with a broad market knowledge;
- You possess in-depth practical and theoretical knowledge to deal with situations in a background of conceptual understanding;
- You deliver what you promise;
- You are fluent in Dutch (oral and written) and you have a good knowledge of English;
- You possess excellent communication skills, an analytical mind and you are client focused;
A career at DARWIN® is a lot more than just a job. It’s about being part of our changing and innovative world, and adding value to our customer’s businesses, processes and environments. Your skills, ambition and passion will contribute to the development of our business and allow us to succeed in the challenges of the upcoming years.
Working for DARWIN® allows you to be a part of a young, dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial company. It gives you a safe and collaborative working environment with ambitious and innovative goals for the world of tomorrow, but also for your career and personal development.
We are looking for different kinds of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds and genders to build the iconic future of smart building.
Are you ready to make an impact and leave a positive legacy for years to come? If you are passionate about our purpose to excel in creating sustainable solutions for a better world, come and join our caring DARWIN® family. Together we will add value to the future.
Working at DARWIN® brings a lot of great benefits including:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market and a range of employee benefits such as flexible mobility advantages, extra-legal pension, ….
- Career development programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that gives you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- A dynamic, creative and safe working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions)
- Possibility to work on complex projects within both a local and international environment.